Building Your Own Team: Navigate Your Career
This panel will focus on creating success and having options as your business and fan base grows. We will focus on managing and communicating to your fans for fan engagement "best-practices". We will offer options for distribution and how to make your music available everywhere. We will discuss how to build members of your team properly to replicate what large labels and management firms offer their clients. As your business grows, we will suggest a "check list" for building the right team around you to serve the needs traditionally found within a label or a big management company. We will discuss how to find success on your own terms without giving too much of your business or control away.
Additional Supporting Materials
- We are ready to put out new music but we are not currently signed to a label. How will I get the album released? What is the "To Do" list?
- How can I successfully put out releases without a label? What are the best options for going "direct-to-fan"? What about getting distribution?
- I don't have a label and/or management so who are the key people I need on my team to help me put out my music and to best help my business grow?
- Jay Coyle, Music Geek Services
- Maggie Vail, Cash Music
- Nicole Poulos, Sideways Media
- John Seay, The Seay Firm, LLC
Jay Coyle, Founder & Owner, Music Geek Services
Show me another