Boomer to Gen Z: Speaking Each Other's Language
Can we really say that a face-to-face conversation is more authentic than a Twitter chat? Is reaching thousands online more or less valuable than shaking someone's hand? These talented business owners and expert communicators from Baby Boomer to Gen Z will come together to provide generational perspective on success, authenticity, inspiration, work style and life. They’ve all achieved their own versions of success and stayed true to themselves along the way, but now it's time to examine how their strategies have differed from those who came before and after them. This panel aims to uncover the secret recipe for outstanding communication and entrepreneurship that withstands the test of time.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What does authenticity in communications mean and how has that changed over time?
- What core qualities and strategies are essential in overcoming the biggest challenges of creating and sustaining a business?
- How do you achieve a balance between work and life in an age of constant communication while still running a successful business?
- Kenny Nguyen, ThreeSixtyEight
- Kari Hernandez, INK Public Relations
- Terry Hemeyer, Pierpont Communications
- Isabella Rose Taylor, Isabella Rose Taylor
Abby O'Connor, Account Coord, INK Public Relations
Show me another