Show Us Your Apps: What Music Marketers Want
A discussion with Q&A about what top music marketers look for in music based startups and app development. We will talk user experience, functionality, branding, engagement, cross-platform integration, and monetization for our artists. A panel of experts from Artist Management, Tech/Music Business Development and Digital Marketing explore the needs of this niche group of interactive innovators.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What in particular do artists and digital managers look for in new music startups?
- How music startups determine a focus audience: selling to artists, fans or marketers.
- How does licensing and legal approvals stand in the way of the startup entrepreneur in the music space?
- How do you monetize your music app while making money or social capitol for an artist?
- How working with music marketers as consultants in early stages of development can save entrepreneurs money and time in the long run.
- Rynda Laurel, CEO, Digital Management, 1968media
- Glenn Miller, Digital Strategy and Marketing, Creative Artists Agency
- Brian Wilkins, Business Development/Artist Relations, Pledge Music
- Mike Rosenthal, Digital & Online Strategy Manager, OK Go / Paracadute
Rynda Laurel, CEO, Digital Management, 1968media
Show me another