Innovations To Include More Women At Work
The number of working women has been declining since 1999. How do we reverse that trajectory? By accelerating our commitment to inclusive, supportive workplace environments. And getting there doesn't only depend on technological innovations (better breast pumps!), but also corporate policies supportive of women's journeys (spoiler alert: sometimes, they get pregnant and need a minute.) During this panel, we will discuss how continued innovations and flexible work cultures work hand in hand to better the state of women in the workforce.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What technologies are contributing to inclusive work environments?
- What are the top issues facing women in the workplace and how can we solve for them?
- How can corporate policies shift to be more supportive of women's journeys?
- Katharine Zaleski, President and co-founder, PowerToFly
- Avra Siegel, Director of Public Policy and Strategic Partnerships, Care.com
- Chloe Schama, Executive Editor, Elle.com, ELLE Magazine / Hearst
Elizabeth Hebda, Acct Mgr, Sunshine Sachs
Show me another