The consequences of corporate-created legal regimes has been felt in the privacy space, but what do they mean practically? For the user, what protections do they contain? And for the company, what should or should not be in these agreements? Yes, these have been around for a while and since "nobody" reads them but the "lawyers," it's time to have a real discussion of how users and companies alike should tackle this piece of Internet governance.
- How should companies, startups and others, approach creating these agreements, components of which are required by law in some states?
- Why do we need these agreements? What's the consequence of not having them?
- What is next in this space? How do we get past what may be a tired old legal conversation and infuse new life into what turns out to be an important piece for policymakers and courts?
- Stephanie Margossian Gagnier Margossian LLP
- Christina Gagnier Gagnier Margossian LLP
- Lisa Borodkin Self-Employed
Stephanie Margossian Gagnier Margossian LLP