Get Ready to Rumble! How WWE is Crushing Social TV
With more than 92.3 million fans/followers on Facebook and Twitter as of May 1, 2012, WWE ranks among the sports world’s digital leaders. Wrestlemania XXVIII alone generated 110 worldwide trends over the show's five hour period and the hashtag #Wrestlemania was mentioned more than 610,000 times on the day of the event. Learn how WWE’s integrated marketing and content strategy is driving bone crushing levels of engagement by connecting Superstars directly with their fans - delivering exclusive content, stunning face-offs and real-time experiences that dominate social television.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How did one of the most popular brands in entertainment transform their business using social media?
- What is the secret formula that enables WWE to trend 20 times worldwide on a weekly basis?
- How do you motivate celebrities to be not only active, but successful in social media?
- What are some powerful, fun ideas for integrating social media into your content and marketing strategy?
- Who is the most bad-ass, uber social wrestler of all time?
Kristin Hersant Echo
Show me another