Space Out: Sketch Your Ride for the Next Century
Extraterrestrial travel is within our (civilian) grasp and it is time for designers, space fanatics, and wannabe astronauts to come together to imagine the future. Using pen and paper, we will sketch our ultimate personal spaceship while honing our ability to sketch ideas as physical objects and interfaces. Whether your approach borders on the rational or the fantastical, we will work against an agreed upon set of design constraints and have a hell of a lot of fun. Absolutely no drawing experience required!
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do I use sketching as a way to explore ideas and spark creativity?
- How do design constraints fuel the creative process?
- How do I think about new experiences that do not exist yet?
- How do I tell a story visually through experience design?
- What could interstellar space travel be like?
- Jill Nussbaum, Executive Director, Product and Interaction Design, the barbarian group
Jill Nussbaum, Executive Director, Product and Interaction Design, the barbarian group
Show me another