Honesty: A Radical New Way to Work Together
Whether you’re a small business partnering with a design team to launch a new website or a Fortune 500 brand managing a combination of internal resources and agency partners, today’s digital challenges require new processes and collaboration methods. Most companies are grappling with these challenges while burdened with business models that were established decades before the Internet provoked questions like, “Who manages our Twitter?”
We’ll provide attendees with a new model for working with business and marketing stakeholders, digital employees and agency partners, using methods that have produced best-in-class results for companies like HBO, American Express and Target. Attendees will leave with practical knowledge about how to employ iterative design, debate and testing approaches that produce the kind of projects and digital products that change industries.
- What are the most effective ways to work with internal stakeholders, teams and agency partners on digital projects?
- How can disagreements and friction produce better relationships between team members and better project results?
- Why is it important to exchange “big reveal” methodology for trial/error/trial approaches?
- Where should companies focus their time and energy in the collaboration process?
- What kind of digital products can change an industry and how are they produced?
Joe Stewart, Global Creative Director, Huge
Show me another