Shut Up & Breathe: Meditation & Storytelling FTW!
Storytelling is probably one of the most overused words in marketing today. The bigger problem is that many people who are using it wouldn't know a real story if it bit them in the posterior. Amidst the clarion calls for people to get out there, tell their story and do it fast or be left behind, a clear voice for true authenticity is arising. It is a voice that comes from an unusual place ... silence. In a growing trend more and more businesses and individuals are turning to meditation practices not merely as a way to relax but also as a way to identify and craft company messaging and strengthen team dynamics. In this workshop attendees will experience a guided mediation, learn the different types of meditation that can be leveraged for productive business and may even get a little zen glow to carry them through the chaos that is SXSW!
- How does one learn to meditate?
- What kind of meditation is the best to utilize for building a personal story? A corporate story? A business strategy?
- What about people who cannot sit still or teams where people don't want to participate? How do you get them engaged?
- Does meditation work for everything?
- What if it doesn't work?
- Cathy Brooks Other Than That
Cathy Brooks Other Than That