How to Win at Scale and Its Influence on People
Google has pioneered powerful, scalable tools and architecture to solve really difficult technological problems. However, you don't have to face the same problems Google has to need a system like Google. A Big Data stack doesn't have to be a complex monster. When you think of Big Data as an organism, resembling the way the Internet is structured, you can unlock it's power while maintaining Zen-like simplicity. Regardless whether you are a Fortune 1000 company or a small startup, distributed Big Data systems are the way to do your IT. Learn why.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How to have your Big Data system simple?
- How do you manage a high automated-system to person ratio?
- How to scale people in addition to systems?
- What is the Infochimps approach to IT?
- Why is declarative, decoupled, federated, simple, and resilient the way to structure your systems?
- Philip (Flip) Kromer, CTO, Infochimps
Ryan Miller, Market Development Strategist, Infochimps
Show me another