Why Hispanics Love Toyota & Hate Sofia Vergara
Marketers are excited about the growing purchasing power and cultural influence of Hispanics, but still rely on traditional user experience and assumptions to inform how they design and market to this key segment. So what does the Hispanic digital customer actually want to see and do online? This presentation will feature insights and analysis based on research into the digital lives and preferences of this group. Attendees will learn more about what makes this demographic unique in the digital space and come away with applicable insights based on primary research and analysis of successful and unsuccessful brand initiatives.
- Why should brands make a more active effort to reach the Hispanic digital consumer?
- What makes the Hispanic consumer unique in terms of digital behavior?
- What are three concrete ways I can reach the Hispanic consumer through digital campaigns?
- Which brands have successfully employed digital initiatives to reach Hispanic consumers?
- Which brands have totally failed in digital marketing initiatives targeting the Hispanic consumer?
- Yashoda Sampath, Senior Researcher, Huge
Yashoda Sampath, Senior Researcher, Huge
Show me another