Going Old School with Retro Marketing for Startups
TV, out of home, even… print ads? It may sound odd for a small Internet company – let alone an early-stage start-up – to get all Mad Men. But the power of the brand can definitely transcend a click, even in a digitally-obsessed culture. Truth is, brand investment isn't just for the mammoth car companies, CPG players, and banks anymore. Small and medium-sized business can also tap the power of traditional offline marketing to fortify a young, promising digital brand. Ask.com's Director of Brand Marketing can share examples and tips designed to shed light on the retro marketing tactics of the future.
- 1. What are some cool retro tactics that have worked for smaller brands?
- 2. Offline marketing is way too expensive for me, is there a way to make it affordable?
- 3. What strategy should I employ when it comes to investing my marketing dollars in an offline campaign?
- 4. There are a lot of options when it comes to offline, where should I start to get the most bang for my buck?
- 5. What is success? How should I measure the ROI of an offline strategy?
- Robbie Waeschenfelder Ask.com
Brandy Bartels Dotted Line Communications
Show me another