Dumb, Lonely & Fat: Dealing w/Internet Criticism
Never before in human history has our work been subject to the kind of worldwide criticism that it is today. Emotionally, we're still evolving as every public thought we share is up for public discourse. Learn coping strategies and hear stories from the front line of internet criticism. Learn how to develop a thicker skin to confidently distribute your work. Join Heather Armstrong from dooce.com and Helen Jane Hearn from helenjane.com for a conversation that will leave you with practical tips for dealing with internet criticism.
- What steps can I take after someone says something terrible about me online?
- How do I develop a thicker skin online?
- How do I avoid interruption of my creative work from internet criticism?
- Even worse, what do I do when I'm ignored online?
- How much internet criticism should I listen to? How much do I ignore?
Helen Jane Hearn Federated Media