Yes, That TPS Report Can Be Social, Too
At your job, your have access to a lot of information throughout many systems. Imagine if you had a single, social stream of updates from all the applications you worked with that enabled you to get your work done. Imagine if you could sign off on an expense report or submit your travel request or even get notified when your colleague finished a task all while you browse a stream of status updates and more. All of this you can do today. Using open standards, enterprise applications are able to stream into social tools and enable people to work in one single place. Find out how companies are best leveraging social platforms for major productivity gains.
- How can I use activity streams to surface applications my users need?
- Is it possible to have an internal social tool that is a single place people can work from?
- What kinds of applications should I consider integrating into my internal social platform?
- How can I use Open Social within my company?
- What are other companies doing to integrate internal apps with their social platform?
- Suzanne Livingston IBM
Suzanne Livingston IBM