Creating and delivering what teachers really want
You’ve got the best idea for an education product. Ever. It’s innovative! It’s disruptive! It's Common Core-aligned! But is it solving the real-world problems of teachers and learners? AAP PreK-12 Learning Group members have been developing successful, high-quality educational resources for decades. We've assembled a dream team, led by moderator Michael Jay, to help you think through product development, marketing, and procurement. You'll leave with expert tips for building vibrant and effective learning tools; a firmer grasp on reaching your target audience(s) with just the right message; and exclusive insights into the complicated—and evolving—world of buying cycles, adoption, RFPs, etc.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Learn what disruptions are at play (or should be) in the product development process to ensure successful learning tools reach today's classrooms.
- Marketing is not a dirty word. Learn to embrace and implement strategies for cutting through the marketing noise with messages that resonate.
- Learn how to navigate the current procurement landscape as well as potential changes on the horizon.
- Shanika Hope, Vice President of National Urban Markets, McGraw-Hill Education
- Luyen Chou, Chief Product Officer, Pearson
- Randy Wilhelm, CEO and Co-Founder, Knovation
Dave Gladney, Dir of Digital Initiatives, AAP PreK-12 Learning Group
Show me another