Making You More You: Getting Personal
Whether it’s curated by interns or curated by algorithms, we’re receiving personalized recommendations for everything from housewares to concert tickets. When before we wanted technology to illustrate the breadth of the world’s information, now we expect it to provide a tailored, personalized representation of our needs and tastes. Tamara Mendelsohn will discuss how Eventbrite is building a marketplace that offers event recommendations that mirror a ticket-buyer’s interests, so that we can all connect offline around our passions.
- What is the technical strategy behind Eventbrite's event recommendation engine?
- How has the value of offline connection and community shifted in an increasingly online existence?
- How will the availability of tailored event recommendations fundamentally change the ticketing industry?
- How does inventory impact a ticketing provider's ability to serve as an event discovery resource?
- What are the challenges inherent in product recommendation--particularly for a growing, increasingly global company?
- Tamara Mendelsohn Eventbrite
Vanessa Schneider Eventbrite
Show me another