The ROI of Investing in Diversity
It’s no secret that there is a lack of diversity and female inclusion in the tech world – especially with startup funding. To discover new, competitive talent and increase funding in minority circles often closed off from the traditional investment pipeline, investors and entrepreneurs alike need to understand the process, potential – and the places – to go, as well as the impact on the whole ecosystem.
Join a discussion with three minority-focused investors pushing for change.
- What is the minority pipeline problem - and how can this pool of talent increase?
- What's the right balance of time and capital allocation to minority and female investments?
- What are the successful minority-focused entrepreneurs doing right? What are some lessons learned?
- Lo Toney, Partner, Comcast Ventures
- Alyse Killeen, Associate , March Capital
- Hamet Watt, Venture Partner, Upfront Ventures
Kelly Morales, Operations Mgr, Comcast Ventures
Show me another