The Point and Click Mall: Shopping in 2020
Favorited items that appear on the rack in front of you? Payments through embedded chips in your clothing? Ads that talk to you and only you? Facial QR codes? Robot attendants? Hoverboards?
This could be the future of shopping in 2020.
If the last year of unseen before technology in video, mobile and e-commerce is anything to go by, a lot is going to change in the next eight years.
Using a series of short videos, expert discussions and curated studies, we'll show the audience the world through the eyes of a shopper in 2020. Interspersed by debate on each projected trend, we'll look at the role of the internet, tablet, interactive clothing, NFC, two-way video, targeting, and social signals.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is the future of ecommerce - online to offline and back again?
- How will interactive video affect our day to day shopping experience?
- Will what we say online affect what we are offered in terms of deals and discounts in the future?
- How will marketing change with our changes in technology?
- What role will mobile play in our daily lives in 2020?
- Heather Taylor, Editorial Director, Econsultancy
Heather Taylor, Editorial Director, Econsultancy
Show me another