How Minimalism is Changing Entrepreneurship
People can earn a living doing what they love, we’ve all heard this, but what most people don’t realize is that they likely don’t need to earn as much money as they think to live contently. And with the fear of money obstacle removed, entrepreneurship becomes far more achievable.
Bestselling author Joshua Becker of BECOMING MINIMALIST has teamed up with Bestselling authors Joshua Fields Millburn and Ryan Nicodemus of THE MINIMALISTS and Courtney Carver of BE MORE WITH LESS to show people that they can live more meaningful lives while earning considerably less money. Their inspiration, personal stories, and practical application steps will inspire others to finally pursue their passions
After all, you don’t have to live your life fed-up with you career, you needn’t be stressed out by the rat race. Using the principles of minimalism, you can pursue your dream, make less money, and live a more meaningful life at the same time.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is minimalism?
- Why would anyone want to live with less on purpose? What are the practical benefits?
- How have we/ others use minimalism to propel ourselves forward in the pursuit of entrepreneurship?
- How does one overcome the disabling fear of not making enough money?
- What are the specific, practical, and applicable steps that anyone can take to make this dream a reality?
- Joshua Becker, Writer/Editor/Speaker, Becoming Minimalist
- Courtney Carver, Founder/Consultant, Courtney Carver LLC
- Joshua Fields Millburn, Author/Speaker/Instructor, The Minimalists
- Ryan Nicodemus, Mentor/Author/Speaker, The Minimalists
Joshua Becker, Writer/Editor/Speaker, Becoming Minimalist
Show me another