Edutopia Bloggers Panel: Technology in PBL
Learn the best ways to use technology in project-based learning and share tips and strategies with others. A panel of experienced Edutopia.org bloggers will discuss the role of technology in provoking, enhancing and supporting PBL. The session will be accompanied by a backchannel discussion and online polling.
Additional Supporting Materials
- All educators will learn how to integrate specific technologies to improve their PBL classes.
- New educators will understand the basics of rigorous project-based learning from experts on the front lines.
- Experienced PBL educators will hear about best practices with using tech to improve student learning.
- Andrew Miller, National Faculty, Blogger, Buck Institute of Education, Edutopia
- Suzie Boss, Author, National Faculty, Edutopia, Buck Institute
- Andrew Marcinek, Director of Technology and EducatorU.org Co-founder, Boston, MA, Grafton Public Schools.
- MaryBeth Hertz, Computer Teacher, Science Leadership Academy
Betty Ray, Dir of Programming & Innovation, Edutopia
Show me another