722 MILLION Math Problems! Games+Digital=Success
What do you get when you add up the following?
1,151 districts + 5,686 schools + 2.1 million students + 772M math problems + unquantifiable support from state education leaders
We’ll tell you: You get engaged students, higher assessment scores, and proof that kids can get excited about math!
This is the story of Texas’ finest educators, an entrepreneur-turned-farmer, and a state-wide collaboration committed to making excellent digital learning content available across Texas. This panel features Texas educators alongside trusted partners discussing online learning, gamification, and how stakeholder buy-in is driving student success in the Lone Star State.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Understand how gamification and quality digital learning is motivating students to do dramatically more math problems and achieve more on assessments.
- Discuss how to increase stakeholder engagement to ensure the success of large public-private partnerships.
- Understand how teachers are using competition to motive students to achieve more.
- Louis Piconi, Executive Vice-President & Founder, Think Through Math
- Adam Blair, Teacher, Houston ISD
- Chara Harris, Curriculum Technology Specialist, AISD
- Angela Perez, Third Grade Teacher, Harvey Elementary School, Kingsville ISD
Louis Piconi, Exec VP & Founder, Think Through Math
Show me another