The Wrath of Content
Just because content is good, doesn't mean that people will find it. And just because people find it, doesn't mean they will want to share it. And just because brands publish good content doesn't mean people will care. Join global industry leaders in a discussion of why good content matters, why size doesn't, and how you can turn a good content strategy into a real-time social marketing engine that continually delivers marketing — and business — results.
- What does a real-time content strategy look like?
- How can a real-time content strategy be deployed and implemented operationally?
- What are the merits of content curation, creation, and reverberation?
- What brands are doing it right?
- Can a real-time content strategy deliver as much scale as traditional advertising strategies?
Ian Schafer Deep Focus