ADD Meet Up
By some estimates, up to half of all entrepreneurs have ADD. I'm one of them. And I'm definitely not alone at SXSW. We haven't all been formally diagnosed, but the patterns among us are clear: super intense energy combined with restlessness and the back and forth between distraction and hyper focus.
It can be a curse and a blessing, but successful entrepreneurs have figured out how to make it a blessing. If you have either started a business, plan to start one, or are just in an entrepreneurial role at your company, this meetup is for you.
This is not a group therapy session. We're busy people with ADD and don't have time for that anyway. Instead, bring your experience, ideas, tools and resources that have helped you and be prepared to share and get advice from others.
Wait, what was I saying...?
- Are you the only ADD entrepreneur out there?
- What are the common crutches for entrepreneurs with ADD?
- What tools, web apps or other systems can help you overcome the limitations of ADD?
- How can your ADD be an asset to your business?
- Who are the other successful entrepreneurs with ADD?
- Jason Ford FeedMagnet
Jason Ford FeedMagnet