Festivals Are For Entrepreneurs
In 2012, more than 20 major festivals, each reaching tens of thousands of fans, were started across the US. The creators behind these new ventures are showing the industry that they can get past the logistical hurdles, secure top-notch talent, and make good money with large-scale events. The speakers will discuss how new strategies and technologies can build dedicated communities of fans and keep crowds engaged and happy.
- How can social media be utilized to create true fan engagement before, during, and after a show?
- What new technology platforms and products are ensuring a seamless fan experience?
- What does a first-time festival producer need to know in order to get his or her venture off the ground?
- What is high-value fan-contributed content?
- What makes a venue or market well-suited for a festival?
Vanessa Schneider, Sr PR Manager, Eventbrite
Show me another