Grassroots Marketing: Local, Organic and Fresh
The local movement isn't just about food. Local marketing can connect with people on a personal and visceral level, which is why it can be so powerful, when done right. But as a national brand or service looking to connect with consumers on a local level, authenticity, empathy and transparency are keys to survival. National brands can earn the respect of local consumers, not only starting real conversations – but finishing them. And it’s possible to do it in a way that builds trust over time. Learn how to infiltrate local markets in a way that will give your brand regional staying power.
- Can a national brand really earn the respect of a local market where consumers are so in tune with its small, local businesses?
- How do you really get a full grasp of what the local consumer wants?
- Is there a genuine way to build trust with your target consumer?
- What are the best local market research tactics and strategies to REALLY understand what matters to consumers?
- How do you infiltrate a local market with the power of conversation with your customers?
- Valerie Combs, VP, Communications, Ask.com
Jen Conway, Account Supervisor, Dotted Line Communications
Show me another