Heart of Code: Developer Program Best Practices
What makes a successful hack-a-thon? Is it caliber of participants, support to put projects into production, an unlimited supply of Mountain Dew Code Red? What about a successful developer center? Do you want real-time support, a vibrant forum, tutorials?
This panel will bring together three developer program managers from AT&T, Sphero and the Bluetooth SIG. The purpose: an interactive discussion with audience members on what tools, resources and incentives are needed and wanted for a successful developer program. This panel is for you if you have a heart of code.
- What are the best practices for hackathons and developer programs? This question will be approached from two points-of-view - what the panelists think and what the audience thinks.
- What are the essential tools, resources and support needed to build a successful online developer portal?
- Given the limited time and fast-pace of a hackathon, what are the most important resources needed to host a successful event?
- What are the best, most effective incentives for drawing high caliber developers to your program/hackathon? We have our ideas, but we want to hear from you as well.
- Pretend we are Jerry Maguire. Help me, help you.
Helen Rodriguez Bluetooth SIG