Presenting Complex Information with Simplicity
Complex stories and information can often be difficult to explain. Presented poorly, they can come across as too dense or intimidating to understand. And that can leave you and your audience frustrated.
Join our panelists as they explore various digital and artistic approaches to simplifying complex data and subject matter while still conveying that information in an engaging way. Using examples from the healthcare and medical industry, they will demonstrate how technology, dynamic visuals and interaction design can take complicated information and present it in a dynamic and understandable manner. They will also discuss how design style and artistic vision can transform a topic as intimidating as anatomy and physiology into an approachable conversation with a fresh understanding of the topic.
This panel will help you rethink how you visualize your complex information and inspire you to consider new ways to tell your story.
- How can technology help to present complex information in a simple, memorable way?
- How can visual cues and infographics be designed in a way that intuitively informs the audience?
- What are the benefits of telling a story through infographics, and when is it most appropriate?
- How does the compexity of medical and scientific knowledge become accessible to the average person?
- How can an artist's vision help to make challenging topics easier to understand and more engaging?
Tristen George AbelsonTaylor