Mind Exploding Life Changing Mega Panel Symposium
Most SXSW panels strive to be intriguing and inspiring. This one strives to be terrible. Featuring a barrage of offensive PowerPoint, buzzwords and opinions lifted shamelessly from tech blogs, and live questions encouraged as often as possible, Mind Exploding Life Changing Mega Panel Symposium will teach you how to winnovate your incubator startup, pivot your cross-platform mobile-centric social network, gamify your band, and blast your Klout score to stratospheric heights with a mix of Kickstarter campaigns and paid YouTube views. It'll be a dose of relief in the midst of the same old tired panels your friends, family, and non-bot followers stroke their egos with year after year.
- How do I differentiate my iPhone dock Kickstarter project from all the other iPhone dock Kickstarter projects?
- How real is HTML6?
- Are vanity URL shorteners worth the emotional guilt?
- What recent meme should I reference on my ironic letterpressed business cards?
- How do I track down that programmer who took all my money but never finished that to-do list app?
- Chris Baker, ne'er do well, Internet
- Mike Lacher, Chief Innovation Disruption Officer Ninja, Wonder-Tonic
Chris Baker, Chief Disruption Innovation Officer, Wonder-tonic
Show me another