Can Tech Solve to the Problems Created by Tech?
With research studies such as the one commissioned by Durex uncovering stats such as 12% of couples admitting they've answered phone calls during sex and 5% of couples admitting that they use Facebook during sex and many more articles and research pieces indicating how mobile technology specifically is damaging intimate relationships with loved ones - can part of the answer be more technology?
Should we be abandoning our phones or is there an app that can repair the damage done by our love of gadgets and our addiction to notifications.
Microsoft Ventures' Diane Perlman, Marketing Magazines' Charlotte Mceleny, and TMW's Marc Curtis & Chris Buckle discuss the pro and cons.
- Can tech save us from tech?
- What alternatives are there if technology cannot save us?
- Will there be a backlash against personal technology, as society catches up with the implications of innovation?
- Marc Curtis, Head of Labs, TMW Unlimited
- Diane Perlman, Start-ups Lead, Microsoft Ventures
- Christopher Buckley, Chief Digital Officer, TMW Unlimited
- Charlotte Mceleny, Digital Editor, Haymarket Publishing
Hema Chauhan, Mktg Mgr, TMW Unlimited
Show me another