Minerva Project & 2tor CEOs: Future of Higher Ed
Higher education is transforming before our eyes. Universities and
colleges are under increasing pressure to stay relevant during the current digital revolution. But with a plethora of options, ranging from offering full, selective degree programs online to creating individual web courses offered for free to the masses, how do higher ed institutions make the best of on-campus meet the best of online, while preserving quality of education and what is the right path for students and learner? This discussion between entrepreneurs, Ben Nelson, CEO of Minerva Project and Chip Paucek, co-founder and CEO of 2tor will explore the future of higher education in our increasingly digital world.
- What changes have happened in higher ed over the past century? what about the past year?
- What is the role of online education?
- Can online education actually be done well?
- Is a college degree still worthwhile?
- What might become of traditional universities?
Shirley Chow, 2tor Public Relations Manager, 2tor
Show me another