Superfans of the World. Unite.
Can a brand create a superfan? Or does the superfan emerge from primordial ooze of the marketplace? Think back to a meeting when your boss gave you the mandate to create a viral video. Acknowledging that a video is being created for viral purposes is the death knell for it ever going viral. Can the same be said for a superfan -- the passionate base that comes to the rescue of brands in crisis? Are we just wasting our time trying to create this blissful customer state? Or is there a repeatable, proven methodology? You probably know a few superfans, especially if you fly on Virgin America or JetBlue, own an iAnything, or buy shoes from Zappos or Dodocase. Fortunately, the answer is "yes," and this practical session by Dave Evans will show you how.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Can you create superfans?
- Once a superfan is created, how do you develop, encourage and spread the love?
- Is it wrong to purposely build superfans?
- What are the behaviors that signal superfan opportunities?
- How do you measure the actual contributions of a superfan program?
- Dave Evans, VP of Social Strategy, Social Dynamx
David James, Director of Marketing, Social Dynamx
Show me another