Why Your Keyboard Won't Have Any Letters On It
How many times do you look at your social media feed and find the more interesting comments are memes or an emoji? Do you find yourself switching to the giphy keyboard? Dictating your text messages? All these things are leading to a shift in communication. No words, just an emoji will do thanks. Should we be worried that your keyboard is probably going to change from your traditional lettered keyboard to a bunch of categories and pictures.
From WWF using emoji’s to save real animals, to the great emoji battle of 2015, I’ll explain why the traditional lettered keyboard will become the “alternate” keyboard and why a menu of images and animations will be the norm.
- How technology is making us forget how to type?
- How communication is becoming wordless.
- How your smart device is getting smarter?
- Jeffrey Wong, Director of Digital Production, Wunderman
- Vayshali Bhakta, Account Director, Wunderman
Jeffrey Wong, Dir, Digital Production, Wunderman
Show me another