Heads & Hearts: Consumer Engagement Where It Counts
As the proliferation of online purchasing puts a global marketplace in everyone’s palm, how and why do select products emerge from the paralyzing pack of choices into the pantheon of “it” brands, whether for a fleeting moment or for generations? Like guests at the perfect dinner party, four thought-provoking panelists debate and discuss this conundrum from the sometimes-conflicting points of view of a global retail and branding expert, a style columnist who tracks micro and macro trends in real time, a neuroscientist who can trace a marketing message to the dopamine it triggers in a consumer, and the brand director charged with making Cadillac cool again.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do brands scientifically engage with consumer’s heads and hearts?
- How and why do products emerge from the paralyzing pack of choices, whether for a fleeting moment or for generations?
- How do brands, in-store experiences, celebrity association and social media play a role in consumer psyches and desires?
- John Box Bricker, Principal & Creative Director, Gensler
- Christina Binkley, Fashion / News Editor, Wall Street Journal
- Dr. James Thompson, Co-Founder, CSO/CTO, Evoke Neuroscience
- Melody Lee, Director, Brand Strategy & Planning, Cadillac
Katie Dabbs, Regional PR Specialist, Gensler
Show me another