The China Innovation Boom: Can the US Keep Up?
China is on track to become the world’s largest economy – and a huge driver of that growth comes from innovative new companies. Technology startups aren’t just “copying” US companies anymore, but coming up with China-specific models that work first in China, secondly overseas. Come hear from one of the most experience investors in China about the outlook in the China-US innovation race. Can China really create a Google or an Apple? Can US technology companies gain a bigger foothold in China? Explore the challenges and opportunities of a China-US innovation economy.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Will China overtake the US when it comes to the creation of innovative, global companies?
- Does China have a Silicon Valley – and if so, will it rival the US in company and job creation?
- What is particular about the Chinese economy that is spurring innovation?
- Will China’s young, highly-mobile, tech-savvy population change the way the world uses the Internet?
- What type of technology companies can we expect to emerge from China in years to come?
- Jeff Richards GGV Capital
Jeff Richards GGV Capital
Show me another