Enterprise Social App Integration #socbiz #ftw
Enterprise social app integration is the natural evolution of traditional enterprise systems integration. Combined with social business platforms, such as IBM, Jive, or SugarCRM, enterprise social apps provide powerful tools to rapidly deliver highly functional and compelling user experiences at a fraction of the cost of traditional integrations. The result: an easy integration pattern that works at scale to give face-lifts to legacy enterprise systems, thus extending the value of existing investments! Did we mention that this is all done with only HTML, JS, CSS and REST?
In this presentation, you will learn how to leverage OpenSocial (THE social apps open standard) and Jive (an OpenSocial container) to quickly and securely build enterprise social apps capable of integrating with virtually any enterprise system!
- What are enterprise social apps, and why should I care?
- What is it about enterprise social apps that make them so much better than traditional enterprise integration solutions, such as portal, etc..?
- How can enterprise social apps help extend the life of my existing technology investments?
- How can enterprise social apps make my IT organization more responsive to customer demand, with regards to enterprise integration?
- How can I get started with enterprise social app development at my organization?
Ryan Rutan, Community Marketing Manager, Jive Software
Show me another