Music Industry in Africa WHERE IS THE CASH?
Music Industry in Africa WHERE IS THE CASH – WHERE THE MONEY IS TODAY & WHERE IT WILL BE TOMORROW
Making a living in music is no longer just about selling music. This discussion will shed insights into the evolving landscape of how artists today are making money and future trends.
We will discuss where the money is in today's music landscape, giving insight into what artists are doing to achieve monetary goals and the current state of the African music economy, the business itself. Perspectives from some of the movers and shakers in the music industry.
Where are we now and where are we headed in this evolution?
Additional Supporting Materials
- What kind of relationship between domestic/African support and international visibility needs to exist to have a financially sucessful career?
- How is a new generation of artists/entrepeneurs (and new generation of music consumers) revolutionizing and changing traditional monetization models?
- What kind of channels for distribution/visibility are currently being used which 10,maybe even 5 years ago would have been irrelevant or impossible?
- Virginie Berger, Founder and CEO, DBTH
- Phiona Okumu , Editor, Afripopmag
- Yoel Kenan , Ceo and Founder, Africori
Virginie Berger, Founder and CEO, DBTH
Show me another