Is Big Still Beautiful?
Can and how do big agencies and small agencies partner with start-ups effectively?
In today’s changing landscape, big and small tech and media companies equally have an opportunity to partner with big name brands to create transformative marketing programs for consumers and clients – but is that really true? Is that really happening?
- Can David really beat Goliath?
- If David can beat Goliath, how does it happen and how has it happened?
- How are big and small tech and media companies partnering with each other to create innovative programs for brands?
- Can and how do big agencies and small agencies partner with start-ups effectively?
- Who can we learn from?
- Jack Bamberger MEC
- Teressa Iezzi Fast Company's Co. Create
- Bill Clifford SessionM
- Brandon Berger Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide
Christie Giera MEC