Robots, Robots, Everywhere! - The Musical
Our goal is to give participants a hands on experience of the RoboArts Intesive - presented by The Paramount Academy Of The Arts and Science In A Suitcase. Together, we will go through the creative writing process, script new stories, program our robotic characters, find similarities in the engineering process, costume and stage design, song-write and share our performance for each other.
Additional Supporting Materials
- To create a strong understanding + functionality of the theatre, stage-creative writing and songwriting while leveraging the open world of robotics.
- Foster a creative energy in our students to access these items from their personal and artistic toolbox.
- Pushing for students to understand and view the likeness of the engineering, creative writing and songwriting process.
- Antonio Delgado, Minister of Fun And Education, Science In A Suitcase
- Mitch Harris, Literacy to Life Program Manager, Paramount Academy for the Arts
- Zoey Baylea, Teaching Artist, Paramount Academy for the Arts
- Ammon Taylor, Musical Director, Paramount Academy of the Arts
Antonio Delgado, Minister of Fun And Education, Science In A Suitcase
Show me another