Your Website = The Dude's Rug
Your website should be like The Dude's rug (pre break-in :) In other words, it should really tie the room together.
We are now in a world where so much time is spent on various social platforms that the artist website is being neglected or abandoned. This panel will address the best way to reclaim your web presence and make your site relevant by aggregating your activity (and your fans' activity) across the social web to tie your digital room together.
- What platforms are best for creating a social website?
- What are the most useful social channels for artists today?
- What are design best practices for an artist website?
- How can you make sure that your web presence is mobile-friendly?
- What's the best way to recognize and reward fans for contributing content?
- Jonathan Hull Glam Media (Ning)
- Rachel Masters Red Magnet Media
- Shali Nguyen Bre.ad
- Chris Wiltsee BandPage
Jonathan Hull Glam Media (Ning)