Install This: Making Great Digital Experiences
We makers must settle for nothing less than brilliance with our digital experiences. Okay. So how do we make great digital products in this competitive, crowded, loud market? Let's debate the necessary components--team, tech, people, design, and marketing. We'll share icons of awesomeness and bastions of mediocrity. Whoever you are--titan brand, lone tinkerer, civic leader, student, startup--we challenge you to protect the very soul of your product.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Why do great products stand out?
- How do designers, developers, and product managers work together to build great products?
- Why does design matter?
- Does a product have a soul?
- What are our favorite exemplary digital experiences today?
- Maya Page, strategist/designer, freelance strategy & design
- Tom Loverro, Principal, RRE
- Evan Doll, Co-founder, Flipboard
- Andrew Hill, Senior Product Manager, LinkedIn
Maya Page, Experience Designer, freelance strategy & design
Show me another