How NY Daily News Uses Startups to Drive Change
Join Grant and Cyna and they discuss their efforts to accelerate and encourage innovation at the New York Daily News. This session will be a frank conversation about successes, failures, and where we hope to go in the future for revenue growth, product development, and content strategy. We'll touch on team building, empowering individuals to experiment, and what traditional media companies need to do to compete on a digital playing field to harness the entrepreneurial single-mindedness of startups.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What lessons can the New York Daily News share about its successes and failures around innovation?
- How do you start to change the culture at a traditional media organization to encourage experimentation and innovation?
- How can startup practices help media organizations focus on revenue growth, product development, and content strategy?
- Cyna Alderman, SVP , New York Daily News
- Grant Whitmore, Executive Vice President, Digital, New York Daily News
Cyna Alderman, SVP, New York Daily News
Show me another