Stories from Female Founders of STEM Games
Only 24% of STEM professionals are women. Only 11% of game designers are women. Only 10% of tech company founders are women.
We're at the intersection of these ratios. Each of us brings a unique perspective to this conversation.
We're choosing to change these ratios. Will you help us?
- Sharing founders' experiences from diverse ethnicities, locations, and professional backgrounds in technology and education.
- Looking at the balancing act of women leading teams and managing families at the same time.
- Inspiring women (and men who support them) to build companies to help students learn.
- Anupama Redmond, Founder & CEO, Infinut
- Julia Winter, CEO and founder, Alchemie
- Adriana Moscatelli, CEO, Play Works Studio
- Kara Carpenter, Cofounder, Infinut Software Inc.
Anupama Redmond, Founder, Infinut
Show me another