Applying The Leader’s Code to Silicon Valley
Drawing on the leadership he learned on the front lines, decorated military officer and Fortune 500 executive Donovan Campbell moderates a panel on how the training model of the United States military can serve as a foundation for great leadership in business and beyond. Focusing on character as the most important quality in a leader, the panel will explore how six key attributes--humility, excellence, kindness, discipline, courage, and wisdom—can be utilized by entrepreneurs and those who are trying to carve out their own niches in the business world.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can leaders improve employee performance, customer satisfaction, and the bottom line?
- How can these attributes be utilized by entrepreneurs and those who are trying to carve out their own niches in the business world?
- How can you encourage a startup culture that unifies everyone behind a compelling mission to make your business into the next industry leader?
- What lessons does the U.S. Marine Corps offer startups to help them take smart risks?
- How can the training model of the U.S. Marine Corps--which emphasizes rapid adaptability and quick decision-making in the middle of fluid, chaotic situations--help entrepreneurs survive and thrive in this fiercely competitive economy?
- Donovan Campbell IntegraColor
- Brad Hunstable Ustream.TV
- Chris Guillebeau Unconventional Guides series
Kate Childs Random House
Show me another