The Future of Driving
A conversation between a digital strategist and a Ford engineer on the direction of in vehicle technology. We will discuss near future and far future technology enhancements and the implications of these on the driving experience on an individual level and at a macro level. Hopefully this discussion will leave attendees with some thought started for developers who would like to play in this space and a peek into the future for all who are curious.
- What does the near term (2-5 years out) future look like for drivers?
- What does the long term (5-10 years out) look like for drivers?
- How can developers participate in the future of the vehicle driving experience?
- What are some of the implications of internet connected vehicles and the built in sensors on every vehicle?
- When will we be able to stop paying attention to the road and sleep on the way to work?
- Russ Hopkinson, Digital Strategy, Team Detroit
Russ Hopkinson, Digital Strategy, Team Detroit
Show me another