The Great British Diversity Experiment
The diversity debate is well known. So let’s stop talking about diversity - let’s see it in action.
We are running an experiment, the most comprehensive in the UK, to prove greater diversity is best placed to solve society’s problems.
We’ve recruited people from a variety of different communications and tech companies and designed them into highly diverse teams. We’ve briefed them to use culture and code to hack some of the world’s biggest problems e.g. how could programmatic technology solve water shortages.
At SXSW we'll reveal the team's ideas and share the findings and experiences of the experiment.
Evidence through action. The Great British Diversity Experiment.
Additional Supporting Materials
- The moral case for diversity is well understood, but does greater diversity really result in better performance?
- What are the real world challenges that diverse teams face when working together and how can these be overcome?
- How can we use culture and code to hack some of the world’s biggest problems, bringing fresh thinking and new perspectives?
- Nadya Powell, Co-founder, Innovation Social
- Daniele Fiandaca, Co-founder, Creative Social
- Jonathan Akwue, Partner, Engine
- Laura Jordan-Bambach, Founder, SheSays
Nadya Powell, Co-Founder, Innovation Social
Show me another