Rise of the Planet of the APIs
Just as the business that supported the Gold Rush of 1849 were the true winners.
By the end of 2011 there were nearly one million apps available for mobile devices. The real winners in the app economy are the support companies (like Apple). Companies that offer APIs as their product are an innovative way to support Apps and take advantage of the app economy. Hear the story how one startup decided on an API business model, the advantages, the lessons learned and how your company can benefit from an API model.
- What is the size and scope of the API market?
- How will an API benefit my company?
- What different business models do APIs support?
- What Technical aspects of an API should I consider?
- How do I launch and promote an API?
- Andi Gillentine Whit.li
Carol Scott Whit.li