Why Your Community is Fuckin' Important
So, you've built a successful e-commerce business and you plagued by one time customers. You've built a community and now you need to bother with ad sales and the flaky customers that ads can bring in? Some of the most successful brands in the world masterfully mix commerce and community; We'll show you how to connect these two worlds, how important it is to actually value your community, why it makes sense to not leave your community at the beck and call of Facebook, but to create a legitimate home for them on your own page, and how you can bridge the gap from a community driven and focused business to strong e-commerce without upsetting anyone, all while figuring out what your community needs.
- Why is it important to build a place for your community on your own site?
- Why are ads not the best bringer of lasting customers and sales?
- What are some of the easily avoidable mistakes that happen when trying to bridge community and e-commerce sales?
- How can you increase sales, while marketing directly to your community, without inciting anger?
- What are some of the best ways to make changes to your community that benefit you both?
- Alexandra Klasinski, Chief Online US, Lomography
Alexandra Klasinski, Chief Online US, Lomography
Show me another