Secondary PBL and the 21st Century Work Force?
Use of Instructional Technology in the secondary classroom enables students to explore the implications of "old knowledge" through new applications such as research, interviews, cultural experts, and media analysis.
- For students - bridging the gap between themes in literature and modern life
- For educators - understanding the motivational potential of self - directed learning
- For the business audience - recognizing the skills of self directed learners
- Whitney Williams, English Teacher, McKinney Independent School District
- Gerhard Deffner, Self Employed, Self Employed
Whitney Williams, English Teacher, McKinney ISD
Show me another