A Better Measure: Health Engagement & higi Score
A significant part of the population wants to look, live and feel "better." Unfortunately, most of them don't know what "better" means and, more importantly, don't want to put too much effort into being "better."
higi is creating consumer engagement with basic health stats through easy, interactive and rewarding activities that are delivered digitally (kiosk, on-line and mobile). The higi Score is the key element in driving engagement.
This Future 15 session will focus on how higi is reimagining the way that consumer’s measure looking, living and feeling “better.” The higi Score - based on three pillars: body, knowledge and community – creates a common measurement for consumers to evaluate a “better” lifestyle.
The session will cover reaching the “unmotivated” consumer, creating engagement through the higi Score, and creating healthy behaviors and outcomes through gamification principles.
- How do we connect “unmotivated” consumers with their basic health stats?
- How do consumers currently evaluate their overall well-being?
- What are the components of an overall measure of health and well-being?
- How do we use gamification to create healthy behaviors and engage in the higi Score?
- What is the future of health engagement?
- Khan Siddiqui, M.D. higi
Jim Hennessey higi
Show me another