Cram Your Mobile: New Cultural Norms for Social
In a world where we are constantly glued to our mobile devices, when is 24/7 connectedness all too much? Who better than to help answer this question than YOU – the most digitally savvy voices in the country? Together we'll write the mobile etiquette rules for the modern age through a lively, light debate.
During the session, we’ll have a sketch artist working in tandem with a writer to create a digital handbook for the new mobile manners, as crowd-sourced from audience input on the discussion topics. The rulebook will be immediately available for post-event download.
- Mobile device at the dinner table: Yay or Nay?
- Live tweeting: are you really experiencing the events you’re tweeting about?
- Is it really ever necessary to text in bed?
- Should public places have a mobile-only section?
- Theaters and performances: where’s the line between earning PR via social media – and the audience just being plain rude?
- Jeff Simmermon, Director of Digital Media, Writer and Storyteller, And I Am Not Lying and Time Warner Cable
- Gemma Craven, EVP Digital Strategy, Social@Ogilvy, Social@Ogilvy
Kelly Ferraro, Digital Strategist, Ogilvy
Show me another